Paris- La Défense
After launching Ubigi for Jaguar and Land Rover (https://jaguarlandrover.ubigi.com), we are currently working to launch infotainment and on-board Wi-Fi services with another very famous car manufacturer in several countries over Europe, to start with. In order to support the development of this business, Transatel is looking for talented and passionate People to join its Marketing & Support Operations Team! Joining this team will give you the opportunity to work for and with great partners, to launch a service worldwide and get the responsibilities expected in a human-sized company.
Your main duties will be:
- Be the point of contact within Transatel teams (project managers, product managers, service managers, …) in order to prepare the go-to-market launch (in several countries over the world), and later for any evolution of the service required by the partner or for any operational process improvement
- Be the Transatel point of contact with the partner teams for marketing and support operations of the service
Marketing and support operations include:
- Providing all marketing materials with the right messages and distributed on time where it should be (user guides, flyers, dealer speech elevator, …). This implies to work closely with the graphical team to produce these documents;
- Managing the dedicated websites (write contents, manage the back office of the website and follow any functional updates with the web technical team);
- Operating the SIM cards logistics with our external partners (if applicable);
- Working closely with the customer support manager of Transatel to make sure the customer support is well efficient;
- Providing all operational reports internally and to the customer beginning of each month with proposal of actions to improve the business;
- Following all marketing campaigns (operational + reports);
- Being the Partner’s point of contact for any new request and escalation;
- Following the P&L of the project closely with the financial team.
Transatel is ready to consider a broad spectrum of candidates, however the candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Operational marketing, account and/or project management experience
- Analytic and commercial mindset
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Autonomy and rigor
- And finally: energy and passion
Last, but not least:
You are an excellent oral and written communicator, both in French and in English. An excellent level of English is required, and good working knowledge of a 3rd language would be an advantage.