Paris - La Défense
Within the Business Development group, you will be responsible for strengthening/creating partnerships, generating revenue within the entire ecosystem of IT industry OEMs/ODMs (laptop manufacturers, tablets, Chipset and module manufacturers, notably SIM card manufacturers), by enriching their products with an embedded secured cellular connectivity provided by Transatel’s for both consumer and business segment.
- Analyzing the different markets: actors, competition, country specificities
- Maintaining a strong project/product relationship with main OEM, including Microsoft Surface, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer …
- Developing product synergies with chipset and Sim cards manufacturers – Qualcomm, Intel, Infineon, Gemalto, G&D etc…
- Responding to RFPs received by Transatel
- Establish and develop partnerships to implement an embedded connectivity strategy and transform potential possibilities, making Transatel the key player in the value chain of cellular connectivity within the IT industry
- Managing existing accounts to keep track of ongoing projects, ensuring that they run smoothly and work on expanding this business (product diversification, geography)
This very promising new market is experiencing significant growth and requires a lot of reactivity and creativity.
Because Transatel’s operations are in strong development, this position presents potential opportunities for changes (missions, countries, level of responsibility).
The position is located at Transatel’s headquarters in Puteaux(Paris). Occasional trips are to be expected in France and abroad.
The candidate must demonstrate professional experience in marketing or commercial functions in the technology arena, preferably in an OEM environment.
- Master’s degree in business or engineering (or both) with a strong interest in new technologies and/or the telecommunications sector. Experience with OEMs/ODMs ecosystem would be highly valued.
- The ideal candidate should be driven by curiosity, strong strategic thinking.
- He should have also strong analytical skill, can set a business plan, develop and present its strategic views in a convincing manner.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are appreciated, German would be a real asset
If you want to join a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us!