Based in the Telecommunications Center, you oversee the implementation of developments to our IP network/data core architectures, as well as the delivery of innovative value-added services for our customers, service providers, and operators. You are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of projects, from the R&D phase to the operational implementation phase.
Respect for deadlines, the quality of deliverables and cost control are the keys to your success.
You interface with many players both internally and externally. You operate in an international context and you are the single point of contact for our technical partners and for Transatel’s product and service managers. You assist our architects in their choice of technical solutions.
You are also responsible for:
- Managing and driving telecoms and network projects
- Dealing with suppliers of equipment and transport services
- Managing relations with our technical partners
- Helping draft HLD/LLD and technical procedures
- Supporting project pre-sales
- Providing regular status reports
You have a Masters degree or equivalent from an engineering school, you have already worked successfully in the IP or data core environment of an operator, and you have a keen interest in engineering topics.
You have already worked in one or more of the following technical environments:
- IP Service Provider networks
- Security (Firewalls, VPN, etc.)
- Operator mobile data architecture (GGSN / PGW, APN, DNS)
Rigorous and autonomous, you have a sound capacity for analysis and synthesis. You have a highly-developed sense of communication and you like to convince others.
Mastery of English is essential.