As a Database Administrator, you design, maintain, monitor and develop the database infrastructure for Transatel platform, in order to follow service requirements both for external customers and internal usages.
As part of Information System department, assisting the Infrastructure and Devops manager, you will be part of a team of 11 people with DBA, Sys Admins and Monitoring.
As a DBA, you’ll have to :
- Keep databases up and running with required performances and availability
- Optimize performances of SQL processes executed by Transatel platforms
- Increase the automation level of recurrent tasks and health checks
- Participate to deployments of Transatel platforms
- Refresh dev/qa environments with fresh and desensitized data
- Monitor and analyze DB activity, supervise jobs, manage incidents
- Apply security policy, manage user privileges
- Cleanup useless data and structures to keep a clean environment
- Maintain quality of master data and reference data, with the collaboration of project managers
- Bring your expertise to developers to design data structures and build efficient SQL code
You have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
You have at least 3 years’ experience as MySQL DBA.
Your technical domain is MySQL/MariaDB, different clusters as MariaDB Galera, ColumnStore
You also have knowledge in :
- ETL, PowerShell, AlwaysOn
- NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch …), Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
You have some experience with high volumes of data and real-time constraints.
You are autonomous, with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
You like to work in a collaborative mindset with project managers, developers, sysadmins, telecom and network teams.
You like to document your work and ensure knowledge sharing.
You are curious, rigorous and organized, you deal efficiently with priorities and deadlines.
If you want to join a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us !