Our job offers
The digital marketing intern will join the Marketing & Support Operations team (10 people) in charge of Transatel’s BtoC offers.
Tasks and responsibilities :
– Operational marketing strategy and planning: Develop, plan and execute digital marketing strategies and content for a variety of media platforms: website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
– Campaign Creation: Develop, plan, create campaigns via email, SMS, social media, etc.
– Reporting: Create daily, weekly and monthly reports.
– Data Analysis: Review and analyze data analysis reports and provide recommendations based on results.
– Website Management: Create and maintain website content
– SEO/SEA/SEM: Set up and launch Google Adwords campaigns, determine the best keywords and search strings using tools such as Google Search Console.
You are currently pursuing a master‘s degree in digital marketing, journalism, communication, media, business or a similar study.
– Team player attitude, culture is important to us!
– Fluency in English and French
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and prioritization
– Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and all levels of staff
– Ability to take initiative and drive for results
– Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed.
– Familiarity with SEO, content management
– Strong analytical skills
– Familiarity with digital technologies and staying current with emerging technologies and e-commerce trends.
– Some experience with CMS tools like WordPress is preferred, but not required.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and