You are a full member of the Communications Department, under the responsibility of our Head of Communications.
You are in charge of projects, and ensure the day-to-day production of:
- Press releases and follow-up on coverage with press agency
- Print and web-based marketing collateral: email campaigns, flyers, posters, banners, stands…
- Web 2.0 strategy, multi-channel communication and community management
- Events organization or partnerships for co-branded operations
- Preparation of lobbying actions / submitting prize entries
- SEO actions (with guidance from an external consultant)
- SEM review (adwords)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, etc)
- Pum, highly rewarding, and takes place in a context of intense activity, a result of our strong development. It addresses in particular self-motivated candidates able to work independently and go the extra mile, with a hand-on, can-do attitude, and a capacity for multi-tasking.
You are a student enrolled in a Master’s program, or a graduate with a Master’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/PR/Communications or related fields
You are a native English speaker
You have strong literary aptitudes: creative writing, drafting, summarizing, reformulating
You understand briefs and are able to deliver in full autonomy
You like teamwork and interacting with internal clients (colleagues from different departments) and external publics (agencies and freelancers)
You are passionate about social media
You understand and would like to learn about SEO
You are highly organized and accurate, with a great eye for detail and design
You have a general interest in technology and consumer devices
If you are willing to find new challenges and work with an incredible team, join us!