Our job offers
Transatel is looking for a passionate intern to be part of the marketing team. The marketing team is a group of young, dynamic, multi-cultural people who love having fun and keep challenging each other to hit that high quality mark.
Depending on your skills, willingness to learn and preferred topics, you’ll be working on and learning about:
- Developing IoT ecosystem:
We are developing our IoT ecosystem, thus you will have a chance to
- Work with your manager and the sales team, you’ll identify and segment the potential partners Transatel should enter in discussion with among the integrators, connected devices or components makers, consulting firms and cloud providers.
- Assist the sales team in their meetings with these partners to drive the discussion towards clear goals you’ll have suggested (e.g. do we expect a referral agreement, a wholesale relationship, joint promotion?)
- Design joint-value proposition, and support joint-marketing activities (any channel digital communication, webinars, email marketing etc.) with Partners
- Assist in designing solutions for each vertical of market
- Build and maintain our upcoming online catalogue of preferred partners
(You will learn- concept of value proposition, working with C level executives, channel marketing, negotiation, legal contracts, consultative sales etc.)
- Operational Marketing activities: We are strongly recognized in the analyst reports. These reports are critical for our visibility in the market. You support your manager to manage relations with these analyst firms, by
- Creating specific content based on the audience
- Analyze analyst’s annual publishing calendar to recognize potential topic of briefings
- Coordinate & arrange the meeting of briefings
- Support the marketing team to specific market reports (like Gartner Magic Quadrant, Omdia trends etc.)
(You will learn- working with senior management, creating contents, relationship management etc.)
- Regulatory as a Product
You’ll support your manager and senior management on IoT and telecom regulations around the world. Your key task will be
- Do research on the IoT/ Telecom regulatory framework of a given country
- Coordinate with our internal and external legal team to prepare specific contents
(You will learn- Market research, working with consultants, regulations and legal framework, working with government organizations etc.)
Within this internship, you will be at the center of product & marketing strategy and will have to speak with business developers, communication & PR team, Technical Project Managers, Executive Board Members from both Transatel and NTT affiliates.
- Are fluent in English
If you read this internship offer without hitting Google Translate once and feel comfortable enough to participate through an hour-long, English-spoken business meeting over the phone, you should be all right!
- Want to be part of a young, fun, multicultural and human-sized business
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
You want to keep on improving your skills and deliverables, learn new things every week.
- Are able to clearly present complex concepts and relationships (written / spoken)
- Are not afraid of addressing experts, ask questions, challenge and suggest
- Are in you final year of engineering or business school and this is your final year internship
- Have the potential to become a PowerPoint and Excel ninja
- Have a consultative mindset
- Are motivated!
You score points if…
- You are passionate about the Internet of Things, gadgets, software, or cloud vendors!
- You can develop a strategic vision, explain it and sell it.
- You are curious and want to learn again and again!
- You are creative, positively critical, always seek to understand then enhance what you see
- Are autonomous, know how to prioritize tasks, and yet don’t hesitate to ask questions
- You are fun and want to have a great time with the team!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and