Our job offers
Since 2014, we’ve been powering IoT projects. Today, we’re well on our way to become leaders of the cellular segment of connected objects. Our edge? We’re seamlessly global, our business models are adaptative, and we have almost two decades’ worth of knowledge of end-user management and preferences in connectivity.
We rely on our own network code, our global platform delivering a unique set of features, and a talented staff, to address the international challenges of our IoT customers. We have demonstrated our capability to sell and deploy major projects in each of the key IoT segments:
- Automotive with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Jaguar Land Rover, Scania
- Industrial IoT with Airbus
- Consumer devices with Microsoft, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and Vaio
Transatel is very active on the Automotive segment enabling vehicle OEMs, Tier1 suppliers, fleet management solution providers, telematics service providers with the right solution to connect their devices and vehicles in many countries around the world.
Compared to competition, our solution is more flexible, agile and tailored to the needs of big OEMs, but more than anything, Transatel solution avoids any lock-in situations vis-à-vis traditional operators.
The IOT pre-sales engineer is part of the “Product & Project Management & Marketing” department.
He has three main missions:
- Support the business development teams:
o Assist in the qualification of the functional customers’ needs and the complexity of each opportunity
o Contribute to the qualification of business interests for Transatel
o Provide functional and technical expertise on Transatel services, offers and technical underlyings in commercial support and/or to the prospect directly
o Challenge customers on their functional needs expressed in order to promote Transatel’s standard capacities and offers
o Be a force of proposal to build tailor-made solutions able to meet the challenges of customers if the opportunity justifies it (in collaboration with the product managers)
o Ensure the good functional knowledge of the business development team on the standard elements of the offers
o Report functional needs and priority features (to be included in offers) to market managers and/or product managers and thereby participate in influencing offer and/or product roadmaps
- Response to bids
o Coordinate the effort to respond to the different bids with
the Market Managers who are responsible for the offer and Business Plan aspects
The sales representative assigned to this bid
The other technical resources who remain the support experts in their respective fields
o Guarantee the functional response to calls for bids
o Coordinate the costing of tailor-made aspects in collaboration with product managers and/or project teams
- Other responsibilities
o Training (formal or informal) of market managers on technical or functional subjects related to the Transatel basics
o Contribute to the construction of “sales kits” (formalized by market managers) based on customer and business developers feedbacks.
Transatel is only successful if our customers consistently receive value from us, so they rely on you to provide them with the right products and services at the right price.
You have experience in the Telecom industry and ideally:
You have worked on an IoT project, with an operator or a player in the Telecom ecosystem
You have international experience
You have an engineering degree or have strong technical knowledge
You have a sales appetite and you are looking for a customer relationship.
You are :
– Creative and passionate: you are ready to actively contribute to the development of the company
– Pro-active: your critical sense allows you to challenge the elements of your environment
– Bilingual in English: you feel quite comfortable writing and expressing yourself in English with a vocabulary that is both technical and commercially savvy
You wish to :
– Evolve in an international environment, managing global projects (Europe, North America and Asia)
– Live an experience in a pleasant, multicultural company (20+ nationalities represented) and on a human scale
– Learn and grow in an innovative, challenging and fast-paced environment
– Participate in the evolution of a unique product so that it becomes the reference on the market
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and