Our job offers
As part of the Information Systems team, you’ll join the software development group (40 people: developers, Agile Scrum Masters and testers), particularly the squad in charge of development of our platforms. This platform draws on the best of Java 11, React, using the concepts of micro services, REST APIs, all in an environment where maintenance and reliability are essential.
We apply Agile Scrum methodologies to have a high level of interaction between the technical and business departments, and follow best practices (pair programming, open collaborative spaces, continuous integration, TDD, etc.)
A passionate developer, you’re ready to join a dynamic team and you:
- are rigorous in your efforts: clean code, continuous integration, monitoring developments into production
- like discussing technology and you pay special attention to knowledge sharing
- regularly follow technology developments to stay up to date
What you’ll need to succeed in the role :
You have a university education related to Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills in English
- Enjoy working in a team and sharing your knowledge with less experienced developers.
- Proved, solid knowledge of Java language (java 11 or 17)
- Frameworks and ORM: Spring (Boot, Core, JDBC, Security) and Hibernate
- Good knowledge on microservices architecture (Outh2, Service discovery, Distributed tracking, …)
- Unit testing (jUnit), integration and performance testing
- Experience with concurrent programming and distributed systems
- Proficiency in SQL and relational DBs (MS SQL/MySQL)
- Good understanding of REST API (JSON/XML), HTTP protocol in general
Nice to have (optional):
- Knowledge on Mobile development (iOS, Android, cross-platform)
- Knowledges in No-SQL (Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud
- Russian, Polish language
What Transatel & NTT can bring you
- Remote-friendly work environment
- International exposure within one of the world’s largest companies and 40 nationalities.
- A team composed of young dynamic experts, using a modern architecture
- Innovative projects, an interesting stack and above all a good atmosphere.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and