Within the Product Marketing team, you will be in charge of all operational marketing activities to support our IoT business. Please refer to http://transatel.wpengine.com/iot-solutions/
The role shall cover as a start one or several market segments addressed by Transatel (i) Consumer device, (ii) Automotive, (iii) Industrial IoT
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and manage the operational marketing plan (publications, conferences, social networks, trade marketing, events…)
- Produce and update part of the content of Transatel websites on IoT in cooperation with Product Managers, Sales & Communications team
- Produce regular newsletters for our customers and prospects
- Produce white papers in cooperation with the Product Managers & Technical teams
- Follow publications on IoT trade websites, newsfeed, forums, social media (market intelligence activity). Identify trends and breaking news. Contribute by adding comments and publishing some own content in order to drive traffic to our own publications.
- Potentially participate as a speaker at selected conferences
- Manage the relations with market research firms & analysts
- Manage the relations with your counterparts within strategic partners with which Transatel build joint offerings (SIM, chipset, module vendors, equipment manufacturers, integrators…). Identify and implement joint operational marketing activities.
- Perform regular Benchmark on competitions
- Brief top management regarding participation in events or marketing operations
- Coordinate in most of your tasks with corporate communication team
- Graduate with a Master degree. you have experience and training in Business / Marketing and a passion for new technologies.
- You have between 3 to 8 years’ experience in Marketing positions in the high tech sector, with operational marketing experience.
- This position requires both internal and external communication skills. Your writing skills and presentation skills are recognized. You are comfortable speaking in public (conferences).
- You are truly fluent in English.
If you want to join a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us!