Puteaux - la Défense
As a Product Owner at Transatel you will:
- Act as a link between the business and technical teams
- Look at requirements objectively and question them so as to keep the greatest value to business
- Constantly challenge yourself and look for new ways to move forward
- Be capable of organizing yourself so as to be able to manage several matters at a time
- Document your projects
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Work with well-known international customers (Airbus, Microsoft, Jaguar Land Rover, etc.)
And much more!
Working at the IT Systems headquarters, you will report to the Head of IT Studies and Projects. Some of the main responsibilities in your domain will be:
– Involvement in the business strategy by contributing to :
- Selecting business solution partners
- Operational relations with solution partners
- The strategic roadmap
- Product estimations
– Implementing development of the product by being responsible for the :
- Feasibility study and functionality costing
- Development roadmap, including prioritizing the backlog of user stories, and the release plan
- Drafting user stories and functional artefacts
- Compliance of the requested functionalities
– Participating in specific customer projects by :
- Contributing to responses to calls to tender by taking into account the development roadmap and estimating specific functionalities
- Drafting user journeys and functional artefacts from the general customer specification
Furthermore, you will be vigilant with regard to implementation costs and, as a member of the Scrum Team, you will participate in the different processes. You will be an active member of the continual improvement process that forms part of Agile methodology and you will respect the procedures set up at Transatel and in the IT department.
Your functional and technical skills, your objectiveness, your high standards, the ease with which you communicate, and your charisma make you the go-to person for your colleagues.
You have IT or Telecoms engineering qualifications or a Masters Degree in IT Systems or Engineering Science.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in general application design or functional architecture, and 2 years’ experience in project management/team leadership.
Familiarity with the telecoms sector would be a plus.
- Business skills: Web, Provisioning, Billing
- Agile project methodology
- Good writing skills, ability to synthesize and analyze
- Autonomy and rigor
- Dynamic nature, reactiveness, a proactive attitude, and the ability to come up with suggestions
- Good level of English.
If you want to join a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us!