Paris - La Défense
We are looking for a confirmed Project Manager in the field of Mobile & Telecoms, to work within the MVNx department which groups MVNO customer activities in both Aggregator (MVNA) and Enabler (MVNE) mode within Europe. You will be called on to lead ambitious cellular connectivity projects with a vast and multidisciplinary scope (from standardized to tailor-made for our biggest customers). As MVNx Project Manager you will be the operational manager of the projects and lead them from start to finish.
As head of deployment and implementation of the MVNx connectivity solution, you will also participate in projects for implementing new services around data, eSIM, and VoLTE/VoWiFi. This will involve working closely with the sales force, R&D Managers and Product Managers to guarantee project deliverables, as well as supporting marketing teams in creating innovative technical offers.
Your main responsibilities are:
Responsibility for the technical content of the project:
- Participating in choosing technical and software solutions (conceptual and architectural) in collaboration with the IT & Telecoms R&D and Development teams.
- Ensuring the compliance and viability of the solution by making sure that the various phases of the project run smoothly.
- Evaluating the technical risks of the solution and leading the associated action plans.
Leading and supervising the project in the field:
- Identifying stakeholders and influencing the project governance put in place to achieve project objectives.
- Managing the progress of tasks and any impact they might have on the project plans. You are responsible for deadlines and contractual milestones.
- Managing third-party partners in a complex environment.
- Identifying potential risks and mitigation solutions throughout the project and raising alerts.
- Performing standard project communication with respect to clients, suppliers, the team, and Management.
Commitment Management/Customer Relations
- Understanding and assimilating the levels of commitment in the contract.
- Monitoring that the scope of the functionalities or requirements of the commitment is respected by internal teams and by customer teams, and identifying the gaps.
- Monitoring progress to prevent any deviation in terms of time and expenses, evaluating the “remainder to be done”, and taking any necessary action to keep the project within budget.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
The projects you lead contribute both to standardizing our project and offer methodologies, and creating new services and usage related to the digital world (connected products and services, mobile applications, etc.). With this in mind, you will be in a position to:
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes surrounding project methodologies and deliverables.
- Contribute to the strategy and evolution of service offerings related to your activity.
- Monitor and materialize all the complementary business opportunities within the scope of the portfolio of contracts for which you are responsible.
You have at least a Master’s degree in Telecommunications or IT. You have 5 years proven experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in Industrial/Telecoms Computer Engineering Project Management or in the integration of hardware and software solutions.
You have the following qualities:
- Personal commitment
- Technical curiosity
- Good editorial skills
- Dynamism, rigor, and autonomy
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork, service-orientated, analytical skills
- Proven expertise in the fields of project management, networks, and IS security
- Good knowledge of mobile and related technologies
- PMI / PMP certification is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English