To ensure the development of its IoT business, Transatel must be able to provide cellular connectivity anywhere in the world at a competitive price, via roaming or wholesale agreements negotiated with foreign mobile operators.
Reporting to the Roaming Manager and Top Management, you coordinate and execute the roadmap of roaming agreements according to a strategy and established priorities. You act in collaboration with Transatel’s internal stakeholders: legal, finance, commercial, technical teams and management.
On a daily basis, you support:
– the analysis and the list of roaming priorities in accordance with the strategy, roadmap and priorities
– the analysis and negotiation of roaming agreements between Transatel and roaming partners
– negotiation tariff conditions with new partners and new commercial conditions with existing partners
– the establishment and development of relations with our mobile operators partners, roaming providers, SMS hubs, etc …
– the participation in the commercial management of interconnection activity for Transatel’s Full MVNO business (international voice, SMS IW, MMS IW, SMS Push ….).
1 year minimum experience with an operator or in account management
International experience and strong multi-cultural opennessIdeally experience in project management, contract management and roaming
Required qualities :
– Fluent English and french
– Excellent communication, negotiation and empathy skills
– Presentation and reporting capabilities
– Organizational, planning and priority management capabilities
You are motivated to join a team that is pursuing an ambitious project: join us!