Your Mission :
As part of the Information Systems team, you’ll fulfill the role of Scrum Master within one of our Scrum teams.
- Contributing to the team’s efficiency by removing obstacles to progression
- Organising and leading the Scrum meetings: daily meetings, sprint review, planning and sprint retrospective
- Collaborating with Product Owners to facilitate communication of the product vision and sprint goals
- Synchronising with other Scrum Masters to coordinate efforts within the IT department
- Proactively suggesting ways to improve the team’s efficiency, possibly through the implementation of additional methodologies such as Kanban and XP
- Helping the team to improve estimates and sprint planning
- Training IT newcomers in Scrum methodology when necessary
- Facilitating the smooth running of projects by communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Participating in development and code review
Your experience, interpersonal and listening skills will enable you to be a “servant leader” as the Scrum Master.
As part of your daily activities, you will also work as a Software Developer (Java or .NET).
Your Profile :
You have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
You have at least 5 years’ experience in software development (Java), with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master for a team of at least 5 people.
You have a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies, but are also pragmatic by combining different practices to adapt to the circumstances.
Ideally, you have previous experience in the Telecommunications or Internet Services sectors.
You enjoy teamwork and want to promote the values of the Agile methodologies.
If you want to join a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us!