Our job offers
We are looking for a HRBP wishing to bring her/his good mood, dynamism and altruism to the development of our company.
Within the Human Resources team (4 people), you are responsible for the whole recruitment process on a given perimeter, in particular on IT and/or Telecom engineer profiles:
- Drafting and distribution of ads on different media
- Definition of the search strategy
- Identification of candidates via different tools: job boards, direct approach on social networks, etc.
- Conducting recruitment interviews
- Elaboration of the salary proposal and offer
- Integration and follow-up of new employees
In parallel to the recruitment actions, you will work on the general activities of the perimeter of employees that you follow up:
- HR development: career follow-up and evolution, training needs, mobility…
- Advice and support for operational staff on all aspects of HR: employee management, training, mobility, social law, etc.
- Administrative management: monitoring and drafting of employment contracts and amendments, trial periods, certificates, employer certificates, etc.
- Various HR projects
- Synergies and alignment of the company’s HR policy with the NTT Group (especially in the US, UK and Japan)
With a Master Degree in Human Resources or Legal, you must have at least 4 years of experience in the field of recruitment and Human Resources. You wish to develop your skills in an HR position with generalist aspects.
You wish to invest yourself in an HR team and work in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere.
You are autonomous, have good interpersonal skills and are highly responsive and rigorous.
You speak English fluently or you are english native speaker.
You are motivated to join a young and dynamic team pursuing an ambitious project: join us!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and