You will ensure and coordinate the management of Production projects in an international context for our customers , such as Fiat Chrysler Automotive, Jaguar Land Rover, Airbus, British Telecom, Orange Belgium.
As part of the Operations team, your mission will focus on managing internal deployment projects, as well as customer requests.
- You coordinate internal teams in the preparation and deployment of our IT releases from integration to production platforms in an Agile environment.
- You work upstream of the projects to define, and implement best practices of our systems and applications’ exploitability
- You actively contribute to the continuous improvement of our operations, and to the definition of our automation solutions for our activities (deployment, exploitation, monitoring, …)
- You coordinate the internal projects specific to the production and make in this context the coordination with the support, infrastructure, back office,
- You prepare and present progress reports
Skills and Qualifications
You have a Master’s Degree from an engineering school or equivalent, and a background in IT Project Management.
You have the following technical skills:
- Information System architecture (BDD, Backend, frontend, …).
- Development environment ( Java (WildFly, Tomcat), PHP.
- Cell phone basic architecture.
- IP network environment.
Contact with multiple internal teams (Support, QA, Development) or customers worldwide, require that you have effective communication skills in English and a customer-oriented attitude.
Rigorous and reliable, you get on well with others, enjoy working as part of a team, and can communicate with experts in other domains.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team with ambitious projects, come and join us!