Working as a member of the Telecom engineering team at our telecom headquarters, you ensure the proper testing on our telecom projects, and therefore ensure the quality of our signaling and voice infrastructures, integrated in the project team for new customer projects, as well as infrastructure evolutions.
You’ll be in charge of running the tests and select or build the tools to make validation of services and components fully efficient in the engineering team.
Your goal is that the operational team does not get anything unexpected when operating the live network. For that, you’ll have to:
- Establish the test book as per the test strategy provided by our experts
- Use / adapt tools and their required features to ensure all components are thoroughly tested and allow for a wider coverage at minimal cost in the validation activity
- Establish best practices and follow them, so that new testers can easily be onboarded
- communicate internally, ensure that everyone can easily get informed of current tests and results and estimated time remaining.
You will be responsible for:
- writing test books using existing similar test book and adding relevant additional tests
- managing the test tools and master their usage
- passing tests and reporting results,
- reporting problems with a proper description, means to reproduce, and sufficient details to allow identifying its origin
- tracking fixes deliveries, checking their impact and non-regression on preproduction
- reproducing problems experienced in production on a Lab to allow for easy debugging
- reporting on global progress of the validation task
- Outil de ticketing/base de connaissance : Jira/Confluence.
- Framework & tools : SIP, Seagull.
- Protocoles : HTTP, DIAMETER, SIP, MAP, CAMEL, SMPP.
You are an engineer in the telecom domain with several years as a first experience in a technical, hands on, environment.
The expected skills are as follow:
- Core Network architecture design and assessment of UMTS Mobile Core Network products (HLR, MSC/VLR, SGSN, GGSN, SMSC …)
- Technical expertise on core network nodes (HSS, MME, DRA, IWF, SGW, PGW)
- Expertise on the different signaling flows of mobile services provided in the UMTS CS/PS domains (ISUP, MAP, CAP)
- Expertise in Signaling routing (SIGTRAN, DIAMETER)
- Experience in Installation, integration, tests and acceptance of HLR, HSS equipment
- E2E technical implementation and follow-up of standard GSMA roaming agreements (IREG/TADIG)
- Good knowledge of technical activities management
- Good interaction with external customers and internal teams
You are eager to learn new technologies and you love to understand how things work – you’re happy when you don’t know and need to learn quickly, with the help of standards, colleagues, internal documentation.
You are proud to find a problem and you can point to developers where to look at, to help them fix right away – you work hard until things are fully done.
You strive for fast companies where individual engagement is valued, you are enthusiastic, you like discussing with many different people in a culturally diverse environment, befriend people to make thing smooth; you are upset when you did not have your challenge(s) each day.