Paris - La Défense
You will work as an integral member of Transatel’s Business Development team based in Paris.
Your mission will be to help grow the customer base through acquisition of new customers across all segments of the business, but primarily in the Pay-as-you-go segment and the B2B segment (including Transatel’s new and market leading Fixed Mobile Convergence product).
- Seek out new opportunities and initiate contact with the prospects
- Present the Transatel propositions to the customer and overcome any issues that the customer may have.
- Maintain a database of prospects and ensure leads are followed up in a timely manner
- Assist in the negotiation of the contracts with the MVNOs
- Assist the UK MVNO Account Manager with a subsection of his accounts
- Assist with development of marketing collateral together with attendance at trade show events.
It is anticipated that there will be an initial period of training where the individual learns about Transatel, its technology and its products, and initially will spend time shadowing existing members of the business development team. However, you will be expected to develop into a UK market expert with a detailed understanding of the UK mobile market including how mobile technology works, as well as how the mobile sales channels operate.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading technology growth company and to be at the core of its development.
- Minimum of one year of work experience required
- Graduate student with Business Development or Client Relations experience within a large organisation preferred
- IT or Telecom background preferred with a strong interest in technology
- Able to work autonomously and thrive in a professional environment through periods of expansion and increased activities
- Strong interest in sales and a natural disposition for business development sales with strong presentation skills and a high level of resilience.
- A pro-active approach with a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Experience working and/or studying in the UK is Mandatory
- Fluency in English required, French is a plus
This position is based in Paris (Puteaux) with weekly travel to the UK.