Paris - La Défense
Transatel recently joined NTT Group, the 5th largest telecom operator in the world, with a turnover of over 92 Bn. euros. Transatel combines the agility of a headcount of 220 with the firepower of a multinational group: backed by this powerful framework of economic ties, Transatel is now in a position to further extend its business development, on a massive and global scale. As a full member of the Business Development team, your role will be to contact, train and develop each relevant Group affiliate in full autonomy. Your duty will be to take Transatel’s business development to the next level. Your responsibility will be to fully understand every entity, measure their cross-sell capabilities and develop a full channel strategy for the coming years.
The position is highly visible from Transatel’s top management in Paris and NTT Group Headquarters in Tokyo.
- Take ownership of the channel’s sales targets and pipeline management.
- Support our partners in their sales approach: detect business opportunities, handle face-to-face and online meetings with end customers, assign sales managers if needed and help in closing deals.
- Build strong and deep relationships with group affiliates’/partners’ sales teams.
- Develop training sessions and conduct web-based and face-to-face training sessions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop partner marketing collateral and campaigns.
- Organize regular account mapping with partners to generate new customer leads.
- Organize and participate in partner events and webinars.
- Channel experience, preferably in mobile telecom.
- A proven track record in achieving KPIs/quota goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build reports with our partners.
- Multi-faceted sales skills: indirect and direct sales, ability to conduct business at the highest seniority level with end-customers.
- A process-driven individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- A driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience using Excel™, PowerPoint™.
- Business School graduate.