Our CEO Jaques Bonifay will be discussing the future of the connected vehicle ecosystem at this year’s IoT Tech Expo on June 2nd at the Estrel Berlin.
- Exploring the connected vehicle ecosystem in 2017 from self- driving cars & ADAS to motorcycles
- Aims for a seamless customer experience and the obstacles to be overcome to provide this.
- Visions of the more connected and autonomous future for vehicles and mobility.
- Thinking of the car as more than a connected device but a platform for apps and services.
- The role of partnerships within the connected car ecosystem, from start-ups to enterprises.
Moderator: Laurianne Krid, Policy Director, FIA Region I office, FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile)
Jacques Bonifay, CEO and Co-founder, Transatel
Vincent Hervo, Product Manager, IDnomic
Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research, Development Digital Services, BMW Group
Luca Sacchi, Head of Strategic Innovation, SVP, Piaggio Group