Mobile Virtual Network Operators
Your MVNO for Businesses
Transatel’s services for MVNOs focused on the B2B channel are designed to help both resellers and companies new to mobile launch business-class mobile plans customised to click with their existing connectivity capabilities.
We enable these B2B MVNOs. Will you be the next ?
A platform designed to fit in easily with your existing business processes
- Show off your brand as the carrier name on the user’s handset screen, the voicemail, and on the SIM cards
- Integrate our CDRs and add mobile billing to your existing invoicing processes
- Use our web portal to provision SIMs & services, manage customer details, and monitor KPIs
- Integrate our APIs with your existing business processes for automation
Stay in control
- Maintain up-to-the-minute visibility on your subscribers’ usage using our Near Real-Time CDRs
- Automate bill capping using our APIs
- Avoid bill shock using Transatel’s capped data plans
- Monitor KPIs on users’ usage on our web portal
- Own the relationship with the customer to increase the value of your business
- Stay independent from the mobile carriers
Enable native Unified Communications
- Help your customers in their digital transformation with VoIP integration
- Help your users stay productive wherever they are by integrating our mobile SIMs with your existing fixed lines and unified communications suite
- Take control of inbound and outbound mobile voice traffic via SIP, natively, without the hassle and low-quality of an app.
- With the SIM as the endpoint, it benefits from all your VoIP platform has to offer, such as presence-based rules and call recording
Bring value to your company
- Own the relationship with your customers and build your MVNO into a valuable asset independent from carriers’ control
- Customise your own mobile tariffs
- A true wholesale offer with flexible options to help you grow
- Set up your clients as branded resellers with their own carrier name and branding
Integrated with the technology partners you’re already using
We’ve chosen to partner with channel specialists in billing, CRM, and UCaaS to make launching mobile child’s play for your IT teams.