Our job offers
Your objective is to develop Transatel’s wholesale business within the alternative operator market in France.
As part of Transatel’s MVNE Solutions team, the position consists of offering telecoms operators a turnkey solution that provides all the necessary services to become a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) quickly, easily, and with a low upfront investment.
Reporting to the head of the team as well as to General Management, the responsibilities of this position are as follows:
-Management of customers and/or business development:
- Market analysis: prices, participants, competition, country specifics
- Participate in the creation of offers (tariffs, services) in collaboration with Technical Management
- Identify potential customers and set up meetings
- Carry out business and contractual negotiations
- Propose value-added services
- Increase the client portfolio
– Relationship with the MNO (host mobile operator providing the mobile network used by the MVNO):
- Act as intermediary between the MNO and our client MVNOs
- Escalate MVNO technical and business issues to the MNO
- Defend Transatel’s financial interests with respect to the MNO, and act as a support in negotiations
- Manage disputes between customers and the MNO
- Follow up and support the development of our customers
- Roll out the product roadmap and new offers
- Monitor and increase the sales volume
- Negotiate new agreements
- Ensure technical follow-up between the support cell, the operator, and its customers
- Report regularly to Business and General Management
- Make proposals aimed at improving internal processes and the quality of service delivered to customers
- Act as intermediary between the legal department and the client MVNOs
You have a Master’s degree in business studies or in economics/management, and have a particular interest in new technologies and/or the telecommunications sector.
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following domains:
- A position in the marketing or business side of the telecoms sector or sophisticated technical solutions
- Technology advisor
- Capacity for analysis (drawing up business plans), synthesis (making strategic recommendations), and communication (doing presentations)
Languages: English is essential. Another European language would be appreciated.
Software tools: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and