Your objective is to develop Transatel’s wholesale business within the alternative operator market in France.
As part of Transatel’s MVNE Solutions team, the position consists of offering telecoms operators a turnkey solution that provides all the necessary services to become a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) quickly, easily, and with a low upfront investment.
Reporting to the head of the team as well as to General Management, the responsibilities of this position are as follows:
-Management of customers and/or business development:
- Market analysis: prices, participants, competition, country specifics
- Participate in the creation of offers (tariffs, services) in collaboration with Technical Management
- Identify potential customers and set up meetings
- Carry out business and contractual negotiations
- Propose value-added services
- Increase the client portfolio
– Relationship with the MNO (host mobile operator providing the mobile network used by the MVNO):
- Act as intermediary between the MNO and our client MVNOs
- Escalate MVNO technical and business issues to the MNO
- Defend Transatel’s financial interests with respect to the MNO, and act as a support in negotiations
- Manage disputes between customers and the MNO
- Follow up and support the development of our customers
- Roll out the product roadmap and new offers
- Monitor and increase the sales volume
- Negotiate new agreements
- Ensure technical follow-up between the support cell, the operator, and its customers
- Report regularly to Business and General Management
- Make proposals aimed at improving internal processes and the quality of service delivered to customers
- Act as intermediary between the legal department and the client MVNOs
You have a Master’s degree in business studies or in economics/management, and have a particular interest in new technologies and/or the telecommunications sector.
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following domains:
- A position in the marketing or business side of the telecoms sector or sophisticated technical solutions
- Technology advisor
- Capacity for analysis (drawing up business plans), synthesis (making strategic recommendations), and communication (doing presentations)
Languages: English is essential. Another European language would be appreciated.
Software tools: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.