Our job offers
Transatel is looking for a new Account Manager to work as an integral member of our company’s Business Development team based in Paris, France. You will take charge of the daily management of our Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) partners in the United Kingdom. Your mission will be to maintain a good working relationship with these partners, provide guidance and expertise, and to significantly increase the sales figures they generate.
- Follow up on and track the performance of our UK partners.
- Daily accounts management: invoicing, follow up on technical enquiries, etc.
- Present new product offers to our UK partners for upsell opportunities.
- Increase the revenues generated in the MVNO UK business.
- Negotiate new agreements with UK partners.
- Minimum of one year of work experience required.
- Graduate student with Business Development or Client Relations experience, within a large organisation preferred.
- IT or Telecom background preferred with interest in the mobile telephony market.
- Able to work autonomously and thrive in a professional environment through periods of expansion and increased activities.
- Strong interest in sales and a natural disposition for business development sales is an important aspect for consideration of this position.
- Experience working and/or studying in the UK is Mandatory
- Fluency in English required, French is a plus.
This position is based in Paris (Puteaux) with regular travel to the UK.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and