Our job offers
Working within the ‘Marketing & Support Operations’ team, the employee will be responsible for managing all B2B operational marketing for the ‘Ubigi for Business’ offering. This offer is specially designed for companies seeking to maintain connectivity for their mobile employees, whether in the field or on international trips, while guaranteeing security, cost control and simplicity.
As B2B Operational Marketing Manager for the “Ubigi for Business” offer, your main missions will be to:
– Design and implement operational marketing strategies to increase the visibility of the “Ubigi for Business” offer and stimulate sales growth.
– Work closely with product, market and sales teams to optimize the generation of targeted inbound leads.
– Write content, develop briefs and oversee the creation of various marketing materials in collaboration with the design teams (including advertising campaigns and sales support tools).
– Ensure the creation and updating of website content.
– Collaborate with Ubigi’s Social Media Strategy Manager to regularly publish promotional content to promote the “Ubigi for Business” offering.
– Identify relevant trade shows where the Ubigi team could participate as an exhibitor or visitor, and take charge of organizing our team’s participation.
– Prepare regular presentations and participate in conferences.
– Analyze data and results of marketing campaigns to adjust strategies and maximize ROI.
This position offers the opportunity to play a key role in the development of a new offering within a young and dynamic team! It also opens the door to joint responsibility for the activity’s P&L.
– Proven experience in B2B operational marketing (at least 5 years)
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English.
– Strong ability to work in a team and collaborate with cross-functional departments.
– Mastery of digital marketing tools.
– Ability to analyze data and make strategic decisions based on results.
If you are passionate about B2B operational marketing and are looking for a stimulating environment where you can contribute to the growth of a new offering, don’t hesitate to apply!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and