Our job offers
The digital marketing Intern will join the Marketing & Support Operations team (10 people) in charge of the BtoC offers of Transatel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Operational marketing Strategy and Planning: Develop, plan and execute digital marketing strategies for a variety of media platforms: website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
– Community management and point of contact for influencers/ bloggers/ brand ambassadors/ partners
– Reporting: Create daily, weekly and monthly reports
– Data Analysis: Examine and analyze data analytics reports and provide recommendations based on findings
– Website Management and SEO: Create and maintain website content.
Currently pursuing Master’s in digital marketing, journalism, communications, media, business, or a similar study.
– Team player attitude, culture is important to us!
– Fluent in English and French
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and prioritization skills
– Digitally savvy and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and trends in ecommerce
– Super creative and able to produce visuals and videos (with Canva, Adobe Premiere…)
– Familiar with SEO, content management
– Ability to work collaboratively across various teams and all levels of staff
– Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
– Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed
– Strong analytical skills
– Some experience with CMS tools like WordPress preferred but not required
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and