Our job offers
As part of the Live Experience team, we’re looking for a new Customer Advisor to support the commercial success of the Ubigi offering.
As a Customer Advisor/Support Level 1, you will be in a key position to deliver the best possible experience to users of our cellular connectivity services around the world. You will be our customers’ first point of contact, playing a crucial role in resolving their mobile Internet connection issues, managing their needs and promoting our services.
Your mission will be to ensure optimum customer satisfaction while contributing to the ongoing development of our brand.
- Respond to customers’ questions and requests for assistance by email (mainly), online chat, telephone.
- Inform customers about our products and services to optimize their experience.
- Help customers resolve technical issues related to their connectivity services, working closely with technical teams (level 2) if necessary.
Escalation point for FrontOffice team located in Morocco (incoming emails):
- Handle customer requests escalated internally by the FrontOffice team: verifications, level 1 technical investigations.
- Manage and track user complaints and queries
- Process refund requests
- Keep accurate records of all customer interactions on our internal tools
- Write FAQs when necessary for the most recurrent customer requests
- Draft email templates to optimize responses to customer emails
- You have 2 or 3 years’ higher education.
- Ideally, you will have some initial experience as a Customer Advisor in the mobile telephony sector.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (mandatory) in French and English.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Sense of customer service, empathy and ability to manage contentious situations.
- Good command of IT tools and customer relationship management systems.
- Team spirit.
If you have excellent customer service skills, come and join us! You’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and connected team. You will contribute to the success and development of our international connectivity brand Ubigi, by getting involved in optimising the customer experience.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and