Our job offers
Based at our Technical and Operations Headquarters, your main responsibilities will be to follow up network incidents. You will:
- Closely follow our network sanity.
- Coordinate incident resolution along with technical Support Teams.
- Communicate across the Company on the resolution progress.
- Fetch internal teams to ensure quick incident resolution.
- Write incidents reports based on your
- Follow up action plans for non-reproduction, network stability and quality of Service improvement.
You have a higher education diploma or degree in technology, you have already worked successfully with an NOC operator (preferably GSM mobile), as an IT support technician (billing, CRM, provisioning) or as a telecom network supervisor.
You have several of the following technical skills:
- Knowledge of network/service architectures.
- Working knowledge of Linux and SQL.
- Data management and analysis using Microsoft Excel
Your soft skills:
- You are rigorous an organized, while able to work under stressful situations
- Your technical curiosity leads you to often learn about new technologies.
- Get on well with others and have the sens of Customer Service
- You are obstinate and quality oriented
As you will be in contact with our international clients and partners, a good english level is required.
You are motivated to join a young, dynamic team with an ambitious project. Come and join us!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and