Our job offers
As a Key Account Manager you:
· Represent Transatel with your client, represent your client internally
· Support their development and grow their business as a whole
· Find Upsells and cross sells
· Analyse performance and produce monthly reports
· Carry out regular meetings with clients to review business and present Transatel’s new offers
· Develop a strong relationship with the key stakeholders in our clients’ businesses
· Assist in the daily management of the clients: invoicing, responding to requests, operational and marketing support, allocating tasks to internal teams for technical issues.
· Collaborate with marketing teams: relaying market research, assisting in price reviewing comities and launching new products.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading technology growth company and to be at the core of its development.
· University graduate with experience in Business Development or Account Management
· Preferred experience in IT or telecoms with an interest in the mobile telephony or Iot market
· Able to work independently and perform effectively in high pressure environments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluency in English and French
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and