Our job offers
As a member of the Telecom Department’s Roaming team, you will be responsible for implementing the roaming agreements contracted by Transatel’s teams. As the direct contact with the Roaming teams of international operators, you will be responsible for the technical acceptance of the implementation of agreements, both for voice & SMS and data (3G, 4G, 5G) components.
You will be responsible for:
- Contact and dialogue with partner operator teams
- Organize technical implementations and validation test campaigns with your contacts
- Communicate to Transatel teams the parameters to be implemented,
- Respond to requests from internal support teams on Roaming-related issues,
- Write requests to third-party operators to implement roaming agreements,
- Maintain the technical repository of roaming agreements.
With a 5-year degree in engineering or a technical university course, you have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
The following skills are expected:
- Good knowledge of core network architecture and evaluation of UMTS Mobile Core Network products (HLR, MSC / VLR, SGSN, GGSN, SMSC …)
- Technical expertise on network nodes (HSS, MME, DRA, IWF, SGW, PGW)
- Expertise on the various signaling flows for mobile services provided in the UMTS CS / PS domains (ISUP, MAP, CAP)
- Knowledge of signaling routing (SIGTRAN, DIAMETER)
- Good interaction with external customers and internal teams
- Fluent English (essential)
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and