Our job offers
Within the Telecom department, you will be a referent and expert on Transatel‘s mobile data core network.
In close collaboration with the architectural team and within a team of expert engineers, you will develop and document the engineering solutions for routing data on our network. This applies to both new services and the consolidation of existing infrastructures.
You will also work with project managers, operations teams and other engineers in the Telecom department.
In this context, you will:
- thoroughly understand mobile core data network architectures (MME / SGSN / SGW, GGSN / PGW, PCC, PCRF, OCS, …) and IPv4 / IPv6 technologies and understand their implementation within our virtual operator core network,
- design technical solutions that meet the needs of the projects, while maintaining the operability of the platform
- document each topic and transfer knowledge to the operation and support teams
- (possibly) collaborate on the platform support
With a degree in Software Engineering, Telecom or equivalent, you have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in telecommunications, including GGSN / PGW.
Technical skills required:
- Working knowledge of IPv4 routing and related protocols (BGP, OSPF, etc.)
- Understanding concepts and architectures: GPRS/3G/LTE
- Protocol knowledge: GTP, Radius, Diameter (Gy, Gx, Gi)
- Ability to meet short deadlines and varying priorities
- Ability to travel if required
- Working knowledge of the following core mobile network elements:
- Radius Server
- Experience with IPv6, CGNAT and/or firewall technologies
Your natural curiosity and zest for innovation compels you to keep up to date with the telecoms industry.
Able to communicate with all levels of the company (both orally and in writing), you are organized, rigorous, and comfortable in a very dynamic environment.
English fluency is essential.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and