Our job offers
As part of the Telecoms department, you will be a reference and expert on Transatel’s core Mobile Data network.
Working closely with the architects and as part of a team of Expert Engineers, you will be responsible for developing and documenting engineering solutions for the routing of data on our network.
This will apply to both new services and the consolidation of existing infrastructures, in line with the company’s strategy.
You will also work with the Project Managers, Operations teams and other engineers in the Telecoms department.
As part of this role:
– You will firstly need to master the Data Core architectures (MME/SGSN/SGW, GGSN/PGW, PCC, PCRF, OCS, etc.) of mobile networks and IPv4 / IPv6 technologies and understand their implementation within our virtual operator network core,
– You will design technical solutions to meet project requirements while maintaining the platform’s operability.
– You will have to document each subject and ensure the transfer of knowledge to the operations and support teams
– You may be required to help with support on the platform
With a degree in Software or Telecoms Engineering or equivalent, you have at least 5 to 8 years’ experience in telecommunications, particularly in GGSN / PGW.
You will be familiar with the following technologies
– Practical knowledge of IP routing and associated protocols (BGP, OSPF and others)
– Mastery of GPRS/3G/LTE architectures and concepts
– Knowledge of protocols: GTP, Radius, Diameter and interfaces Gx, Gy, Gi, AAA, etc.
– Ability to respond to short deadlines and varying priorities
– Ability to travel to site if required
– Working knowledge of the following mobile core network elements:
– Radius server
– Experience in IPv6, CGNAT and/or firewall technologies
– Experience with cloud deployments (Kubernetes, OCP, etc.)
Your natural curiosity will enable you to keep abreast of developments in the industry and you have a taste for innovation.
You’re passionate about telecoms services engineering, you’re curious and you’re a self-starter, and you like to develop innovative solutions.
You are able to communicate with the various people in the company, both orally and in writing.
You are organised and rigorous, but also at ease in a fast-paced environment.
Fluency in English is essential for this position.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and