Our job offers
Within the Product Project and Marketing (PPM) organization, which includes the IoT with Connected vehicles & Industrial IoT activities, and the MVNx department with MVNO customer activities in Aggregator (MVNA) and Enabler (MVNE) modes, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be required to pilot ambitious cellular connectivity projects with a vast, multidisciplinary scope (from standardized to customized for our biggest customers).
As Project Director, you will be responsible for the operational management of projects from start to finish.
As the person responsible for steering the deployment of the connectivity solution for IoT or MVNx customers, you will participate in the implementation of new services around data, eSIM, security, VoLTE/VoWiFi and Transatel’s innovative internal services. To do this, you will work closely with sales teams, R&D managers, product managers and technical management to ensure project deliverables. You will be able to support marketing teams in building innovative technical offers.
Gifted with strong leadership, management, and cross-functional coordination skills, you will manage the project team (internal and/or external resources) and ensure its performance by applying Transatel project management methodologies inspired by best practices such as PMI/PMP, Prince 2, etc.
Project management and supervision :
- Identify stakeholders and influence project governance to achieve project objectives.
- Manage the progress of work carried out and any impact on project plans. You are responsible for meeting contractual deadlines and milestones.
- Manage third-party partners in a complex environment.
- Identify risks and mitigation solutions throughout the project and raise potential alarms.
- Carry out standard project communication with customers, suppliers, team, and management.
- Organize the handover phase of projects to Operations teams.
Responsibility for project technical content :
- Participate in the choice of technical and software solutions (conceptual and architectural) in collaboration with the R&D and IT & Telecoms Development teams.
- Guarantee the conformity and viability of the solution by ensuring that the various phases of the project run smoothly.
- Evaluate the technical risks of the solution and lead the associated action plans.
Commitment management / Customer relations :
- Understand and assimilate contractual commitments.
- Check that the scope of functionalities or requirements of the commitment is respected by internal and customer teams and identify any discrepancies.
- Manage implementation and progress monitoring to prevent any slippage in terms of deadlines and workloads, assess the “remaining work to be done”, and take any necessary action to keep the project within budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
The projects you manage will help to standardize our project methodologies and offers, and to create new services and new uses (connected products and services, mobile applications, etc.). As such, you will be able to:
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes around Transatel project methodologies and deliverables.
- Contribute to the strategy and development of service offers related to your activity.
- Monitor and pursue all additional business opportunities associated with the scope of the liability portfolio.
With a minimum of 5 years’ higher education in Telecommunications or IT, you have 8 years’ experience, including at least 5 years in Industrial IT/Telecoms Technical Project Management or in the integration of hardware and software solutions.
You have those skills :
- Personal commitment
- Technical curiosity and good writing skills
- Dynamic, rigorous, and autonomous
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork, sense of service, analytical skills
As well as the following skills:
- Proven expertise in project management, networks, IT services and IS security
- Good knowledge of IoT, Mobile and related technologies
- PMI/PMP certification or PMP training is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and