You will be the voice of clients within Transatel, managing their operational and technical expectations.
You will drive the client’s success coordinating multiple teams to deliver an excellent quality of service and respect the contractual SLAs.
- Launch and onboard new clients (setup, kickoffs, training…)
- Manage crisis by being the first point of escalation
- Use analytical skills to continuously improve the quality of service
- Act as the dedicated point of contact for any operational and technical question
- Identify service gaps and coordinate new ways of improvement
- Lead regular service reviews and provide KPIs report
- You should have some telecommunications or information systems academic background
- 2 years + experience working in a client facing role in a similar industry
- You should be able to maintain relationships with Service Providers and Suppliers in a fast paced B2B environment.
- You should be available for occasional travelling if needed to lead QSRs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are appreciated.
- Passion, energy and optimism are highly valued.
- Fluent in English (mandatory)