Our job offers
You will work closely with the telecom engineers and the developers. Once the they issue a new product or a new version of a product, you ensure that it becomes ready to integrate into the production network by implementing, installing, configuring the features making it telco grade: High availability, manageability, observability, reliability among others.
Your tasks will include:
· Select, install, and if needed script Linux components, providing a fully consistent system, in particular including high availability, graceful restart, alarming.
· Train the telco engineers and operation team to install, upgrade, monitor the system
· Provide written documentation on your deliveries
· Feed the roadmap to the most efficient best practices and help migration to new technologies (cloud environment, Kubernetes for instance)
· Perform analysis and optimize the existing systems to keep the Linux and components up to date (version, security) including both opensource (Asterisk, opensips) or in house (SBC, SMS, Diameter GW…) components, and if needed taking care of their changed dependencies and required adaptations
· Prepare Telecom migrations from one version to another and deliver MOPs (method of procedures) to enable the operation team to upgrade the production network with no service impact
· Integrate vendors components to Transatel O&M system (monitoring, logs, alarms)
· Provide support to the operations team in case of a “problem on production” (POP) related to your domain of expertise, analysis the problem in post mortem, proposing an action plan to enhance the in house Telco systems.
Liaise with the rest of the company to perform your duties (infrastructure, IP network, operation teams in particular).
You are a graduate from an engineering school.
The technical domains in which you operate are the following:
· Voice over IP (SBC, SIP proxies)
· SMS (SMS relay, SMS proxy, FDA, SMS router…)
· Diameter GWs
· IWF (interworking functions) for VoLTE (Ro, HTTP)
Your knowledge must include both Telecom protocols and typical Web components. You will rely on the experts in each domain to ensure your designs and proposals are relevant and legitimate. These experts will be your main source to challenge and develop your own expertise.
Your learning capacity, autonomy, writing skills, and communication skills will be key to make your mission a success.
You will be based in Puteaux, France in Transatel HQ.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and