Our job offers
In a context of strong recovery of international travels, Ubigi eSIM has experienced an exponential growth in recent months. Indeed, the eSIM (or virtual SIM card) allows travelers to activate a mobile data plan instantly, remotely (with a QR code or via an application), without having to change their physical SIM card. They can still be reached on their usual number (calls/SMS) while benefiting from rapid and immediate access to the Internet as soon as they get off the plane at any airport in the world.
Transatel strongly believes that travel industry professionals get a huge business opportunity to bundle abroad connectivity with their travel offers. Please visit: https://cellulardata.ubigi.com/pro/travel-industry/connectivity-for-international-travelers/
You are passionate about the tourism industry, you are an expert of the American market, you have worked with airlines, hotels, tour-operators, travel agencies and many other tourism actors!
You work as a freelancer or a business reporter.
You are a real globetrotter, and you are passionate about sales, this job is made for you!
Based on this huge business potential, Transatel is looking for a business developer specialised in the travel and tourism industry sector in the United States. Our business developer will convince travel agencies, tour operators and airlines to add our eSIM connectity into their customer journey to provide a better customer journey, connectivity everywhere on the planet and get additional recurring revenue!
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Contact all relevant players in the travel industry to train them about the potential eSIM for travelers
- Present the different partnership models offered by Transatel to support these professionals (from the promotion of Ubigi to the launch of a white-label service)
- Work closely with the marketing team to report product roadmap needs
- Nurture partner accounts to ensure existing business continues to grow
- Calculate partners’ monthly results and commissions
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following domains :
- Sales or Business development in the United States, in the travel industry (already having contacts in this industry is mandatory)
- You are a freelancer or a business reporter
- You are based in the United States
Qualities required :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are appreciated
- Curiosity driven, strong strategic thinking.
- Proficiency with MS Office
You like challenges and believe in a connected future? Join Transatel! A company with a human scale which launches world-class projects, it necessarily provides opportunities for great careers!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and