Our job offers
Based on this huge business potential, Transatel is looking for a business developer specialized in the travel and tourism industry sector to convince travel agencies, tour operators and airlines to add eSIM connectivity into their customer journey to provide a better customer journey and get additional recurring revenue.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
· Contact all relevant players in the travel industry to train them about the potential eSIM for travelers
· Present the different partnership models offered by Transatel to support these professionals (from the promotion of Ubigi to the launch of a white-label service)
· Work closely with the marketing team to report product roadmap needs
· Nurture partner accounts to ensure existing business continues to grow
· Calculate partners’ monthly results and commissions
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following domains :
· Sales or Business development in the travel industry (getting already contacts in this industry is mandatory)
Qualities required :
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are appreciated
· Curiosity driven, strong strategic thinking.
· Proficiency with MS Office
You like challenges and believe in a connected future? Join Transatel! A company with a human scale which launches world-class projects, it necessarily provides opportunities for great careers!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and