Our job offers
You are passionate about the tourism industry, you have worked with airlines, hotels, tour operators, travel agencies and many other tourism actors!
You are a real globetrotter, you speak English and you are passionate about Sales, this job is made for you!
Based on this huge business potential, Transatel is looking for a business developer specialized in the travel and tourism industry sector. Our business developer will convince travel agencies, tour operators and airlines to add our eSIM connectivity into their customer journey to provide a better customer journey, connectivity everwhere on the planet and get additional recurring revenue!
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
· Contact all relevant players in the travel industry to train them about the potential eSIM for travelers
· Present the different partnership models offered by Transatel to support these professionals (from the promotion of Ubigi to the launch of a white-label service)
· Work closely with the marketing team to report product roadmap needs
· Nurture partner accounts to ensure existing business continues to grow
· Calculate partners’ monthly results and commissions
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following domains :
· Sales or Business development in the travel industry (getting already contacts in this industry is mandatory)
Qualities required :
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are appreciated
· Curiosity driven, strong strategic thinking.
· Proficiency with MS Office
You like challenges and believe in a connected future? Join Transatel! A company with a human scale which launches world-class projects, it necessarily provides opportunities for great careers!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and