In our interface, go to the page of the SIM card you wish to check.
You’ll find all the details in the Activity section of the check-up panel, on the right side.
The panel contains:
· The last attach’s timestamp
· The IMSI
· The visited country
· The visited operator network – for 4G/LTE connections only
Check out this article to learn more about the network event we call the last attach
Here is how the information is displayed :
– If we have a past attach in the last 3 months
You then have the possibility to force the SIM to detach from the network.
This article will give you all the details of the feature.
– If the SIM has not attached to the network in the past 3 months, we will display the following:
A few limits to keep in mind:
– The feature does not let you know if the device is connected at this very instant – just when it re-attached last. It means you can know if there was recent activity.
– The device may have detached since the last attach – for example the device could have been turned off, or left to a no-coverage zone, thus without the network knowing
– We keep records over the past 3 months (starting from the launch of the service) – if a SIM has not attached in the past 3 months, we’ll display that the has no recent attach
Can’t find your answer?