Our job offers
The Transatel Change Manager role has responsibility to ensure requested changes and version releases of applications, services and infrastructure into the live Transatel production environment are risk minimized, controlled and properly communicated both internally and to our Clients or Partners.
This is achieved by:
- Managing the requests for Changes raised by the operational teams (creation of tickets, planning, approval, and successful change tracking
- Ensuring minimum impact to service performance
- Managing the end-to-end change process based on ITIL Change Management methodology and tools
- Managing the Change Advisory Board (CAB) with relevant stakeholders
- Managing the internal communication, and also the external communication change notes towards our Clients and Partners.
- Acting as the single point of contact all teams’ members on the Change Management Process. communication being an important driver
- Providing regular reports on the Change Management efficiency (KPIs)
- Continuous improvement of the Change Management process, working with all concerned teams.
Main responsibilities :
- Documenting and maintaining the Change Management policy, processes and standards
- Analysis of change requests (covering a diverse range of technologies and 3rd party suppliers) to ensure that they are safe and fit for purpose, including comprehensive analysis of risk, business impact & continuity, backup plans, test plans, resource requirements and availability.
- Ensuring all changes are logged on the Transatel ITSM (JIRA tool)
- Challenge requests for change to ensure that the change is robust and that the impact on and risk to the organization is minimal
- Manage, review, amend and close requests for Changes
- Ensure that the entire organization complies with all Transatel Change Management policies and procedures
- Provide, develop and share Change Management reports (pre-defined KPIs and propose new KPIs)
- Establishment, ownership and chairing the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and the Emergency Change Advisory Boards (ECABs)
- Document, implement, manage and monitor the Release Management policies and processes together with Operational Managers
- Implement & monitor improvement action plans, together with Operational Managers, Incident Managers and Service Managers.
- Design and implement standard change procedures for the distribution and installation of patches and other routine tasks together with Operations Managers
- Document, implement, manage the Communication processes for external communication with Clients and Partners
Key relationships :
The post holder will work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, but especially with Operations Teams (managers and experts), Client Service Managers, Incident Managers and Project Managers. Developing and maintaining close working relationships with other managers and technical staff is crucial in this role.
The role includes important part on the communication towards our Clients: each major/critical change going through CAB or ECAB must be communicated to various range of Clients.
- Strong relationship building
- Effective professional communication (internally, with Managers, with Clients or Partners/Suppliers)
- Experience of working Client side and against SLAs. Strong Client focus,
- Monitoring change and release performance against service level agreements
- Deliver continuous improvement
- Experience of Change managing applications, end user services, network infrastructure and preferably telecommunications systems and services in an ITIL compliant environment
- Experience of building strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Positive “can do” attitude and flexibility of approach
- Openness to working effectively with diverse ideas and people
- Fluent in English
- ITILv3 Foundation qualified
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and