Our job offers
Ubigi is a global mobile data service of Transatel-NTT providing the highest quality cellular connectivity. Ubigi offers immediate access to the Internet with flexible and cost-effective data plans for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) and connected cars around the world.
Ubigi has already been chosen by leading car manufacturers like Jaguar Land Rover, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati and BMW Japan, to enable the navigation and connectivity features of their car’s infotainment system, or create an onboard Wi‑Fi hotspot.
Ubigi is currently working with two other very famous car manufacturers in Europe and beyond!
To support the development of this business, Transatel is looking for talented and passionate People to join its Ubigi Team! Joining this team will give you the opportunity to work for and with great partners, to launch a service worldwide and get the responsibilities expected in a human-sized company. As a Partners Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our network of partners and ensuring their continued success within our ecosystem.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Connected Cars Partners Success Manager at Ubigi, you will:
- Be the point of contact within Transatel teams (project managers, product managers, service managers, …) to prepare the go-to-market launch (in several countries over the world), and later for any evolution of the service required by the partner or for any operational process improvement.
- Be the Transatel point of contact with the partner teams for marketing and support operations of the service.
Marketing and support operations include, for example:
- Specifying the whole customer journey;
- Managing the dedicated Ubigi for connected cars websites (write contents, manage the back office of the website and follow any functional updates with the web technical team);
- Providing all marketing materials with the right messages and distributed on time where it should be (user guides, flyers, dealer speech elevator, …). This implies to work closely with the graphical team to produce such documents;
- Working closely with the customer support manager of Transatel to make sure the customer support is well efficient;
- Providing all operational reports internally and to the customer beginning of each month with proposal of actions to improve the business;
- Following all marketing campaigns (operational + reports);
- Being the Partner’s point of contact for any new request and escalation;
- Following the P&L of the project closely with the financial team.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in partner or client relationship management, preferably in the connected cars, automotive, or technology sectors.
- Operational marketing, account and/or project management experience
- An analytic and commercial mindset to identify opportunities for mutual growth.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Autonomy and rigor
- Energy and passion!
Last, but not least:
You are an excellent oral and written communicator, both in French and in English. An excellent level of English is required, and good working knowledge of a 3rd language would be an advantage.
The position is located at Transatel’s headquarters in Puteaux, La Défense.
Why Join Ubigi:
Ubigi offers a dynamic and innovative environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the future of connected cars. As a Partners Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape partnerships, drive growth, and contribute to the success of a leading player in the industry.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and be part of a team that’s shaping the future of connectivity in cars, we invite you to apply for the Partners Success Manager position at Ubigi.
Join us in revolutionizing the connected cars experience!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and