As part of the Information Systems team, you’ll support the head of Application Support. You’ll be in charge of support, packaging and supervising applications and business processes.
- Providing functional support to users;
- Tracking and managing incidents and problems;
- Resolving incidents where possible, escalating them to appropriate team(s) if necessary;
- Tracking and managing acceptance testing with external customers;
- Participating in the definition and implementation of the team’s performance indicators.
- Performing system tests (performance, robustness …);
- Defining and ensuring quality standards for applications to ensure effective support and supervision;
- Testing production implementations;
- Executing production deployments.
- Participating in the definition and evolution of the application monitoring platform and business processes;
- Operating the monitoring platform and processing incidents in accordance with various existing service contracts;
- Monitoring production (in terms of incidents and performance).
You’ll work in an Agile context as part of a rich and complex technical environment. Your functional and technical IT skills will make you a preferred contact and a reference source for your areas of expertise.
You have a Master’s degree from an Engineering School or University.
You have significant experience in support and application monitoring.
You’re proficient with the following technologies:
- Linux and Windows systems
- Databases: SQL Server and MySQL
- Scripting: shell, dos
- Familiarity of open source monitoring tools
Knowledge of ITIL.
You are autonomous, with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
If you want to be a part of a young and dynamic team that pursues ambitious projects: join us!