Our job offers
Within our DTSI, and reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will join a team of a dozen people: SysAdmins, DBA and Monitoring. This team operates in a technologically rich environment, with extremely high availability requirement, with more than 2,000 physical and virtual servers, supporting around 100 IT applications and 50 types of telecom components, to provide our clients with highly critical services.
Our platform is spread over 2 datacenters and will be extended to 2 additional datacenters by the end of 2023.
- Your team is responsible for the smooth functioning of the infrastructure (system, databases, monitoring), and the various IT and Telecom environments (development, tests, production).
- Your workflow alternates between handling small requests and ambitious projects.
- Direct demands (new VMs, new proxy flows, DNS entries, new accesses, etc.)
- New infrastructures for new IT or Telecom components
- Reduction of technical debt: OS and middleware upgrades, migrations from legacy architectures to reference frameworks…
- Automation and industrialization for increased efficiency
- Implementation of new solutions to improve the reference framework (Kubernetes cluster, new log architecture, high availability via BGP routing…)
- You’ll handle incidents, take part in on-call duties, and capitalize on our problems to optimize quality of service (QoS)
- You’ll provide expertise and ongoing training on reference technologies managed by the team (Virtualization, Containerization, Application Servers, Proxy, Message Queuing, Storage, etc.).
- You bring your experience and seniority to the team, supporting the tech lead and helping the team to make technical and operational progress.
- You are committed to continuous improvement, helping to optimize our infrastructure and practices (performance, monitoring, technological awareness, documentation, processes…)
You have 5 years’ higher education, and more than 10 years’ experience in similar positions, ideally in high-stress environments.
Your technological expertise is similar to the following:
- Systems: Approx. 90% Linux (Debian), 10% Windows Servers
- Virtualization: XenServer, VMware
- Containers: Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting: Bash, Python, Perl, PHP …
- Automation/Industrialization: Ansible, Terraform
- Web: Apache, Nginx, .NET/IIS, Varnish
- Application: Tomcat, Jboss, Java
- Message Queuing: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Fluentd
- Stockage: SAN Nexenta and Open-E Jovian
- DNS: PowerDNS, Bind
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana
- Monitoring: Centreon, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Others: Rundeck, Jenkins, proftpd, etc.
And you know:
- Public Cloud: AWS, GCP, AZURE, OVH
- Network : NAT, PAD, tcpdump, traceroute
You have a strong desire for continuous improvement, and a Devops culture.
You are: Passionate, Rigorous, Curious, Pragmatic, Strong-willed, Open-minded, Communicative, Transparent, Supportive.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and