Our job offers
Within the Research and Innovation team you will:
- Participate of the development of the SIM products
- Participate in Transatel projects with multinational customers
- Create and maintain product specifications, validate new SIM products, and ensure interoperability for new product introduction, timely launch and go-to-market activities
- Handle internal and external queries about SIM products
- Work closely with the operational team for any SIM related topic.
- Experience in SIM/eSIM technology
- Understanding of SIMs and device specifications in industry forums (e.g. 3GPP, ETSI, GSMA)
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
You obtained a Bac+5/ BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) and you have experience with M2M/IoT modules, consumer cellular devices and with software development using Java, C and/or Python.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and