Our job offers
Based at our Technical and Operations Headquarters, your main responsibilities will be as follows. You will:
- Carry out diagnostics and perform a rigorous follow-up of technical incidents.
- Work with technical platform suppliers, mobile operators, and Transatel’s technical teams to resolve technical incidents.
- Communicate service incidents to customers and suppliers.
- Take part in acceptance testing of telecoms services.
- Be responsible for back-office operations, configuring telecoms services and platforms: modifying pricing plans, launching new MVNO offers, and provisioning.
- Be available and flexible as regards working hours.
You have a higher education diploma or degree in technology, you have already worked successfully with an NOC operator (preferably GSM mobile), as an IT support technician (billing, CRM, provisioning) or as a telecom network supervisor.
You have several of the following technical skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Data management and analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of network/service architectures
- Good command of internet and mobile telephone services
- Troubleshooting/investigation methodology
You are organized and have a sense of curiosity. You know how to deal with stress and are a good teacher. You have a real sense of customer service and get on well with people.
As you will be in contact with our international clients and partners, a good english level is required.
You are motivated to join a young, dynamic team with an ambitious project. Come and join us!
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and