Transatel Deputy CEO, Bertrand Salomon, talks on the importance of “Partnering to Foster The Digital Innovation in Auto” alongside Automotive Grade Linux, Dovu, Globetouch and TU-Automotive. Topics will include:
- Assessing the need to create partnerships in a fragmented and evolving ecosystem
- The role of IoT in connecting industries
- How can car manufacturers, insurers, tier 1’s, software and hardware suppliers work together to drive new business?
- What is the role of the Start Up in the new ecosystem?
- What new opportunities are there in different geographies?
Venue: ExCeL London
Date: Thursday, June 15th
Dan Cauchy, Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
Irfon Watkins, Founder and CEO, dovu
Nitin Karmarkar, Senior Vice President, Globetouch
Bertrand Salomon, Deputy CEO, Transatel
Moderator: Gareth Ragg, Managing Director, TU-Automotive