WiseGuyReports.Com Publish a New Market Research Report On – “Connected Car M2M Connections and Services in SEA Market 2018–2020 : Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts”.
Connected cars enables drivers to connect with online platforms and obtain real-time communication such as real-time traffic updates during travel. The connected car market has been fueled by factors such as rising demand for constant connectivity, increased dependency on technology, and the growing number of tech-savvy customers.
Over the years, various connectivity solutions have been developed by automotive manufacturers and service providers such as M2M connectivity platform. The M2M feature in a car enables interconnectivity between two vehicles. Innumerable sensors and processors are integrated into the car provide accurate and real-time information of the surrounding environment to the car driver.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the connected car M2M connections and services market in SEA for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the following:
– Service revenue generated from OEMs and aftermarket equipment only. It does not include OEMs hardware revenue and connected car sales revenue ? the revenue includes the per year service revenue of Audi connect, and not the device or module cost installed on the Audi vehicle
– Revenue from safety and driver assistance, infotainment, vehicle management, insurance-based telematics, and others
– Data analytic services and automotive application
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Market in SEA 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– Audi Connect
Other prominent vendors
– China Mobile
– Datora Telecom
– Deutsche Telekom
– Everything Everywhere
– Autonet Mobile
– Harman International
– Hyundai Motors
– Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
– Luxoft Holdings
– Nuance Communications
– RACO Wireless
– Tata Consultancy Services
– Tech Mahindra
– Telit Communications
– Tesla Motors
– Wireless Car
– Zhejiang Geely