NTT Ltd just announced their latest progress in their merger in Malaysia, the ASEAN level as well as the APAC region. Here is everything you need to know about the latest NTT merger progress update!
NTT Limited Merger Primer
The idea behind the merger is to deliver new capabilities on a global scale to over 10,000 clients.
- Clients access to a more comprehensive range and greater depth of skills across multiple technologies and capabilities
- Global technology and managed services that are world leading in scale and depth
- Improved ability to deliver more in-depth industry solutions for our clients
- World-class managed services platforms with the ability to deliver local customizations to meet clients’ needs in each market
- Increased investment in innovation and R&D.
With the merger, NTT Limited will be headquartered in London, with around 40,000 employees across 70+ countries.
NTT Merger Continues In Malaysia, ASEAN + APAC
The new NTT Limited global leadership team was announced in July 2019, but it takes time to merge all 28 companies across the world.
On 1 October 2019, NTT Limited announced these appointments for Malaysia, the ASEAN region, and Asia Pacific :
- CEO for NTT Limited Malaysia : Henrick Choo
Mr. Henrick Choo will be responsible for making sure the country meets the ambitious objectives of NTT Limited and its clients
- CEO for NTT Limited ASEAN : Kim-Meng Png
Mr. Kim-Meng Png will be responsible for NTT Limited’s strategic development and operations across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the Philippines.
- CEO for NTT Limited Asia Pacific : John Lombard
Companies Forming NTT Limited
The brands that will be combined over a phased period to form NTT Limited include :
- Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- DTSI Group
- Global IP Network (GIN)
- Netmagic Solutions
- NTT Communications Cloud Infrastructure Services (NTT Com CIS)
- NTT Communications Managed Services
- NTT Global networks
- NTT Indonesia Nexcenter
- SQL Services
- Training partners
- WhiteHat Security