Our job offers
For Transatel’s legal department based in Puteaux, France, you will report to the General Counsel and work in conjunction with Transatel’s management and the management of NTT Ltd. (parent company).
Your environment is international and innovative, and you have an interest in new technologies and new legal issues.
The main missions of the legal department are the support of Transatel’s international commercial development on traditional or new businesses, the regulatory compliance of the activities with the applicable regulations and the corporates rules defined at the level of the NTT Ltd. group, the negotiation and the amicable resolution of the litigations which can intervene, punctual missions in labour law, intellectual property, consumer law or lobbying.
Your first tasks will be :
- To understand Transatel’s legal issues, and in particular to participate in Transatel’s actions in Germany, to master the German legal framework, and to accompany the negotiations with the mobile operators under the aegis of the regulator.
- Validation of contracts
- Drafting of contractual clauses
- Regulatory notes on various issues
- Proposals for new legal issues
- Handling of legal projects
- You have a legal education with a level of 5 years of higher education.
- You have a first professional experience in a company’s legal department allowing you to quickly be a source of proposals within Transatel.
- You have excellent writing skills and you are fluent in English and German, particularly in writing.
- You are reliable in your legal reasoning and you have the ability to adapt and report well.
twice a year
Remote work up to
2 days per week
Proximity HR and